Do you want to immerge intensively in Italian language and culture? Intensive Group Course is what you are looking for.The Intensive Group Course is held from Monday to Friday. Classes are usually in the morning, from 9am to 12.15am. The 3 hours lessons, divided in 2 sections with an intermediate break of 15 minutes, are held by 1 or 2 teachers. 1 day of the week, part of the lesson will be held in the cozy "Kitchen with Lake View" of our local partner, the Menaggio Youth Hostel "La Primula", where you will have the opportunity to experience traditional Italian cooking while improving your Italian language.
You will learn to cook Italian dishes like "Pasta al pesto", "Lasagna", "Gnocchi" or "Tiramisu'" in an informal and friendly environment sharing the experience with the Italian chefs Davide and Paolo.Classes are divided in different levels: beginners (A0-A1), intermediate (A2), upper intermediate (B1) and advanced (B2-C1).
Before enrolling in a class, you will sit a simple written test in order to better undestand your personal level.
In each group there are minimum 3 and maximum 6 students.
Here's a list of the activities that can be held during the Intensive Group Course:
- listening and comprehension
- reading and comprehension
- watching videos, documentaries and movies
- oral and written production
- grammar analysis
- exercises to improve the vocabulary
- didactic games
- group activities
Moreover the Italian Lake Como School, in partnership with the Menaggio Youth Hostel "La Primula", proposes every week:
- cultural and historical tours in order to discover the most beautiful and interesting places of the area
- sport activities: mountain bike and cayak rental, climbing, canyoning (with Alberto)
- social dinners: a good opportunity to meet people and to practice Italian
- evening events